Pages

Friday Favorites

WOW, what a week this has been!  I have not even had a chance to update anything on here because work has been so busy!  I think people are scrambling to get everything finished up and filed with the courts before the holiday next week, so it has made things extra crazy around here.  At least it has made the week go by pretty quickly.  Fortunately, I have a fun weekend ahead of me followed by only two days of work next week :)  

Here are my five favorite things from this past week:

ONE


On Thursday, I got sworn in as an official member of the Maryland State Bar!!  I have worked so hard for this day and it has seemed like it never would arrive.  As you can tell from the picture, my parents are pretty thrilled as well.  I could not have asked for a better day overall -- we had the ceremony in the morning (I cried), then lunch with my parents and grandparents at a wonderful spot on the Severn River in Annapolis, and then I enjoyed the afternoon running some errands and relaxing.  I am so thankful I got to share this day with my biggest supporters: my family!


TWO


Some new makeup goodies!  I am in love with all three of these items I picked up: They're Real! Push-up Liner by BenefitLip Locked Lucky Lip Stain by Manna, and Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation by Sephora.  I couldn't pick just one of these as my favorite, so I had to share all three. 


THREE


My extremely thoughtful roommate gave me this card, some chocolates and beautiful flowers to celebrate my swearing in this week.  This card could not have been more appropriate for the occasion!  Never forget: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!  Go out and do it!


FOUR


This week's favorite song is a little different than others I have posted about, but still good nonetheless.  I hate to say it, but I am a little sick of hearing Christmas carols on the radio nonstop, so I've been shuffling through my iPod songs a bunch this week.  I am not a scrooge, but sometimes the carols get overwhelming.  Check out "Blind Heart" -- I hope you enjoy it!


FIVE


Dry Finishing Spray by Rusk came in my Birchbox this month and I already have used almost the whole bottle.  This spray is perfect -- it locks things in but doesn't make your hair "crunchy" or stiff.  Plus, it smells amazing!  Highly recommend picking up a bottle of this and giving it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment