Pages

Friday Favorites!

What a crazy week this has been!  Bouncing back after the short week and holiday last week has been difficult, so I am very glad to see Friday afternoon has arrived.  This weekend kicks off several weeks of holiday parties and festivities with friends and family, so it's time to dust off the ugly Christmas sweaters and get in the Christmas spirit!  

Here are my five favorites from the week:


ONE


OPI Malaga Wine gel polish.  I got a manicure with this color about two weeks ago and still am in love with it.  It's a perfect December color!



TWO


REV Cycle Studio in Baltimore.  Some of you may know that I am a spin instructor at a local gym, but I still treat myself to a few classes every now and then at REV.  The studio is awesome and everyone is very friendly.  My personal favorite is "REV Blast" with Candace on Wednesday evenings at 6 p.m.  She's an awesome instructor, and the class will kick your ass -- 45 minutes on the bike, 1-2 tracks with weights for arms/shoulders, and then 15 minutes of core.   I did this class on Wednesday this week and felt incredible afterwards.  If you're around the Baltimore area, give this studio a try!



THREE




I always have a favorite song each week, and this week is "Soul Fight" by The Revivalists.  You may not have heard of this band, and I only was introduced to them a couple of months ago by a friend.  This is a great jam for any kind of mood!




FOUR




Chesapeake Bay Candle Company's three-wick jar candle in fig & currant scent.  This has been burning in my room all week and it smells heavenly!  Everyone loves a great candle :)




FIVE





I guess I loved a lot of local companies this week!  Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company makes amazing coffee and I have been enjoying a can of this all week.  And trust me, I have needed A LOT of coffee to get through this crazy week.  Metropolitan in Federal Hill brews and sells cans of it, so stop on by and pick some up -- you will see why it's so good!


Next week is sure to bring another set of favorites, especially after the holiday parties I have coming up this weekend.  Cheers to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment