Pages

In 2015, I Resolve To ...

Drink more water!  

I usually loathe New Year's resolutions and find them quite meaningless.  They don't ever last, and if you want to make a change in your life then just do it today - don't wait until the first day of a new year.  Well, this year I am snapping out of my bad attitude towards NYRs and making one for myself.  

A few months ago I stumbled upon this article about a 42-year-old mother who vowed to drink more water every day.  She documented her four-week experiment with pictures of how this simple change transformed her entire body, and the results were incredible.  

I was so intrigued by this and thought it would be a great resolution to commit to.  I know I don't drink enough water as it is, so reading this article and seeing the results were inspiring.  Fortunately, I do not suffer from headaches like the mother in that article did, but I am curious to see whether I notice any changes in my skin and complexion.  Unsure whether I will be documenting my experiment in pictures -- guess we will have to see how things go!

So, here is my NYR: drink one gallon of water every day for 30 consecutive days.  I encourage you to join me on this experiment, and I hope I can keep up with the healthy H2O intake for longer than one month.  

I'm raising my first of many glasses of water to you ...Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment