Pages

Friday Favorites

Five favorites and four letters ... T.G.I.F.

What a long week this has been (I feel like I say that every week lately?!).  Excited to catch up on some sleep, shows, laundry, and relaxation all weekend :)



ONE



Broad City on Comedy Central.  I guess I am a little late in the game for picking this show up (it is on its second season), but it is hilarious and a great show to binge on.  Episodes are only about 25 minutes long so you can get through them pretty quickly.  These two chicks are hysterical and remind me so much of myself and some of my friends (but only sometimes).




TWO




My friend Alicia gave me this Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream when I visited her in NYC a few weeks ago and I have just started using it this week.  I think it's too early to tell if it is minimizing the bags under my eyes, but I am hoping continued use will be effective!  I have the WORST bags under my eyes so I love trying products to help get rid of them.  This cream is super lightweight and you only need about a pea-size amount each morning and night.  Standby for updates as to whether I think it is working or not.




THREE




Luna Peanut Butter Cookie Bars... yum!  I was in search of a new bar so I picked up a box of these last weekend and only have one left!  I have an obsession with peanut butter but for some reason never had tried these before.  I have tried other flavors of Luna bars in the past but wasn't crazy about any of them so I sorta steered clear of Luna bars for a while.  Happy I am back on board with them now!




FOUR



The new Les Mills Body Pump release!  Some of you may know that I am a certified Les Mills RPM instructor so I really like some of the other Les Mills programs.  Body Pump launched this week at my gym and I already have taken the class three times because I love it so much!  The music is great and the workout is kick-ass!  If you are looking to try a Les Mills class, check out their website here to find clubs and facilities in your area that offer LM programs.



FIVE




The McCarren Tote from Madewell.  I can't convince myself to splurge on this bag just yet, but I am keeping my eye on it online.  Such a great everyday tote that I may have to treat myself to this spring :)  Oh, and you can get it monogrammed -- bonus!


Hope everyone has a great weekend and ends January on a stellar note.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment