Pages

Friday Favorites

Happiest of Fridays to all of my blogger friends!  What a week this has been.  I am looking forward to a relaxing night with my mom tonight before I head to the Big Apple tomorrow morning to visit some friends for the weekend.  

Here are my five favorite things from this week.  Hope you enjoy!

ONE


My incredible group of spinners who worked their asses off this week (as always).  I had a busy week of teaching spin -- taught five times over the last few days -- and the guys and gals who came out each day were so inspiring.  Thanks for making my day every time I see you guys!


TWO


Rodan + Fields Micro-Dermabrasion Paste is amazing.  I received this a few months ago and use it RELIGIOUSLY.  This "jar" seems to last forever and definitely is worth the price.  My skin has never felt so smooth and soft as it does after I use this stuff.  If you are looking for a consultant for R+F, I have the perfect one for you -- let me know!


THREE


It has been a little while since I have posted a song as one of my favorites.  Discovered this jam a little while ago and am really into it.  You probably recognize Ella Henderson as the chick who sings "Ghost" that is blowing up the radio these days.  Hopefully this will be her next hit!


FOUR


How awesome were Amy and Tina on Sunday night at the Golden Globes?  I really enjoyed watching the show and listening to their narratives throughout.  Thought their George Clooney joke was one of the best!


FIVE

Ok, so I don't actually have any of these MantraBands, but I just discovered them this week and really like them!  I think these would be a perfect gift for someone special, and they come in silver and gold -- awesome!


I can't wait to post about my upcoming weekend in New York City once I am back.  Until then ...Cheers and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment