Pages

Friday Favorites

I admit that I have dropped the ball completely over the last few weeks with my Friday favorites.  Fridays were extra crazy/busy around the holidays, and then I came down with that terrible virus going around which really knocked me out.  I finally am feeling better now and am ready to get back to it.  As promised, here are five of my favorite things from the past two weeks:



ONE




"Chunky Yet Petite" Necklace from Pink Pineapple Shop.  I have shared my love for PPS before because I love all of their accessories.  I picked this necklace out a while ago and showed it to my mom but forgot about it until I opened it on Christmas Day!  I already have worn this necklace probably five times since I got it because it goes with everything.  I recommend following PPS on Instagram (@pinkpineappleshop) because every so often they offer amazing sales/deals and that's usually how I find out about them. 




TWO




Another piece of jewelry -- Arc Ear Jacket Earrings from Baublebar.  These were a gift from my roommate for Christmas and I am totally in love with them.  Never would have thought to pick these out for myself, which makes them even more special.  And, she got them in my favorite color (purple) so I can rock them for Ravens games!!



THREE




This article: 14 Surprising Ways Life Actually Gets Better After 25.  My best friend sent this to me on Monday and it could not have come at a more appropriate time.  Every single one of those is so true.  Definitely am bookmarking this one to read whenever I find myself in a funk. 



FOUR




Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in "Crush Begun" (05).  My friend let me borrow this over the weekend and I already went and purchased some for myself.  Lately, I have been into the "statement lip" with bright colors, but have not been able to find a brand/product/color that works for me all around.  This stuff stays on for hours (even when drinking and eating) and the color is perfectly bold enough.  I picked up some at CVS for $9!



FIVE


This amazing purple infinity scarf (another Christmas present!).  Wish I could tell you where this is from so you could pick one up, but I got it as a gift so I am not sure where my friend purchased it.  I am loving infinity scarves this year and this one is soo warm.  It has been perfect for me this week with the blistering cold temperatures we've been experiencing.  Plus, I absolutely love the color and can wear it with my Baublebar earrings as I root on my Ravens this weekend!  

Cheers to a kickass weekend, but most importantly a RAVENS WIN on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment