Pages

Spring Nails

All of this snow and these frigid temperatures have my mind dreaming of springtime.  Typically, I do not mind winter, but this past month or so has been entirely too cold and dreary for me.  

One thing I love (and regrettably don't have as much time to enjoy anymore) is nail polish.  My collection is somewhat out of control -- I counted how many bottles I have for purposes of this post ... 82!  Is that even necessary?!  Despite all the colors I have I feel like I always stick with the same five  colors: lavenders, mint greens, reds, nudes, and deep purples/navy.  Every so often I will throw in a pink or something bold, but for the most part I stick with a solid rotation of those five colors.  

So, I have vowed to switch up my color palette some this spring, which has led me to do a little research/shopping about the best polish picks for Spring 2015.  I am sure most of you wonder what color will be "in" for the upcoming season when you go to the nail salon.  Well, here is what I think it is ......... pale blue!

I am so excited to try some different shades this spring.  Here are my top five picks:


One : OPI // To Infinity and Blue-yond

Two : Deborah Lippmann // Blue Orchid

Three : Floss & Gloss // 95% Angel

Four : Laura Mercier // Attitude

Five : Caption // Come Up For Air



Now, don't hold this post against me if the "it" color of Spring 2015 is something completely different (like bright yellow or orange).  I certainly am not holding myself out to be any sort of a fashionista or trendy person when it comes to these things.  Even if pale blue isn't the "it" color, it's what I will be rocking this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment