Pages

Friday Favorites

Woooo!  So incredibly happy that Friday has arrived and I can put away the work for the weekend.  It is calling for more snow here this weekend, though I tend not to believe the weather much lately anyways, so we'll see what happens.  I don't mind the snow, but really I just want these temperatures to climb at least into double digits again.  Hopefully a few of my favorite things this week will get you dreaming about spring.  Enjoy! :)

One


This article titled "How to be the Perfect Woman."  This is so good.  I have read it a dozen times probably.  I find it funny, sad, perfectly true, embellished - really every type of feeling all in one.  Give it a read!

Two


Gahh I am swooning over this Tipped Tweed Sleeveless Dress from J.Crew!  So cute for work and definitely a year-round piece.  20% off right now if you use the code "SHOPPINGTIME" -- just saying ;-)


Three


You probably have heard/seen by now that jumpsuits are in right now.  I've always admired the chicks who totally pull off this look but never thought I would take the plunge to buy one myself.  Well, I finally did and I am O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with my purchase.  I shopped around online A LOT because I had no idea what brand or style I really wanted.  Ended up finding this Rachel Roy Lace Jumpsuit in black on Macys.com and decided to give it a try.  It fits in all the right places and is the perfect length for me (I am 5'11" so finding anything long enough for these legs can be difficult).  Not sure why it is so marked down online right now, but original price is $139 and it's on sale for $52!  


Four


Sam Smith has taken over the radio ever since he basically swept the Grammy's a few weeks ago. Not surprisingly, "Lay Me Down," is just another vocal masterpiece by Mr. Smith.  Trust me, you'll be belting this one in your car before you know it.


Five


Is it still ok to be buying booties?  I don't know how I am supposed to ever decide on a pair because there are just so many cute ones out there!  These Brylee Booties from Banana Republic are adorable.  Unfortunately, they are probably out of my price range so fingers crossed they get marked down somewhat soon.  I love a great steal from BR!

Cheers to an awesome (and hopefully warm) weekend ahead!  

No comments:

Post a Comment