Pages

Under $25

It FINALLY has been feeling like spring around here lately, so the hunt.is.on. for some new spring clothes & accessories.  There's only one small problem: that whole money thing ...yeah (sigh).  I promised myself I would do better with saving money this year (ugh, damn you adulthood!).  I love a good bargain (don't we all), but don't want to look like what I am wearing is cheap.  Who is with me?!

I'm not nearly fashionable enough to put together entire outfits, but here are a few of my favorite finds -- all of which are less than $25 each!


Untitled #1


1.   Abstract Tribal Print Romper // Forever 21 // $15

2.   Teardrop Fan Stud Earrings // Nordstrom // $12

3.   BKE Cuff Bracelet // Buckle // $13


5.   Long-sleeved Blouse // H&M // $22

6.   Metallic Strap Sandals // Forever 21 // $13

7.   Leaf-shaped Earrings // H&M // $9

8.   Jersey Shift Dress // Old Navy // $15


10.   Sleeveless Peplum Top // Forever 21 // $15

11.   Small Shoulder Bag // H&M // $12

12.   Tula Tribe Pendant Necklace // Prima donna // $20

13.   Striped Loafers // H&M // $15


Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment