Pages

Friday Favorites

Oh my I have been slacking big time lately with my Friday posts.  Remember when Fridays used to be pretty laid back days where you could just sorta chill and not feel too terrible about it?!  It seems to have been the opposite for me lately!  Anyways, I am excited to get back into sharing some of my favorite things from the week -- here are this week's five favorites:


One



Loving my batch of new workout clothes I bought this week.  Something I definitely do not need, but decided to treat myself to anyways.  I have felt like I've needed to spice up my workouts a bit and new clothes is the perfect way to do it -- I find working out is way more fun when you have new clothes to do it in :).  I picked up all of these items (two pairs of leggings, one pullover, one tank top, and an Under Armour headband) from Marshall's for only $43!



Two




"Bloodstream" by Ed Sheeran and Rudimental.  Trust me, you will want to add this to your listening stream.  



Three



Eliza J Print Jersey A-Line Dress from Nordstrom.  Welp, this is freaking adorable and perfect for a spring shower of any kind.  It comes in two colors/prints, but my favorite is the "multi" color.  Definitely will be getting this!



Four



Deep-Fried Sriracha Balls.  Enough said.  Seriously.  Found this recipe earlier in the week and cannot wait to try it for the next party I go to or host.  It's pretty hard not to like something that is deep-fried, and the fact that it's sriracha sounds all too good. 


Five




Lilly Pulitzer for Target Lookbook.  Mark your calendars -- April 19, 2015!  I've never been hugely into Lilly Pulitzer (it's a little too preppy for me), but after viewing the lookbook just released on Target's website I am totally swooning over some of the clothes.  I can't even begin to pick my favorites, but I love some of the accessories and maxi dresses.  I think there are a lot of people hugely anticipating this date!

No comments:

Post a Comment